I am so excited that you are visiting my new site! I’ve spent so many hours making the switch and I’m really proud of The Petite Croissant’s new home (speaking of which, I should mention I had help from the lovely Sarah Layton). As you can tell, the design is entirely new (and I think much more festive and appropriate). But in addition to the aesthetic benefits of this new site, there are also a lot of exciting features that will hopefully give all of you, my readers, a much better experience.
- You can now automatically sign up to get email alerts for each new post whether or not you have an account with my host WordPress. You’ll find the sign up box on the right hand side of the page.
- You can easily connect to my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts in the right hand column.
- There is a new categories section in the right hand column to let you quickly get to specific recipes.
- Right below the categories, you’ll also see links to other blogs I like, as well as my recent posts.
- At the bottom of each new post, you’ll see buttons to share my post on popular social media sites. This includes a new PRINT IT FEATURE, which I’m really excited about. When you click this button, it will take you to a new page which will even let you select to print without pictures to save ink and paper.
- When you go to a specific post, you’ll notice links at the bottom to click left to the previous post, or right to the next post.
I’m so excited to be sharing this new site with you and I hope everyone enjoys it just as much as I do. Hopefully, there will be even more updates and changes in the coming months. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and/or comments.