Bacon, brown sugar, and sriracha. So much good flavor all in one bite size piece of food. Dave made these last month for a work potluck, but before he got them out of the house I managed to sneak a couple and they were amazing!
Recipe adapted from here.
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup canola oil
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons sriracha
1 pound bacon
1 cup brown sugar
1. Mix the canola oil, lime juice, and sriracha sauce. Pour the sauce into a ziploc bag.
2. Using scissors, cut the chicken into small pieces and place them in the bag. Make sure to move the bag around until they are all coated in the sauce. Now place the bag in the fridge for an hour to marinate.
3. While the chicken is marinating, take the bacon out of the fridge and cut each slice into three pieces.
4. Once the chicken is done marinating, take it out and wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken and use a toothpick to hold it all in place.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Now place the brown sugar in a bowl and roll each piece in the brown sugar so that all sides are covered.
6. Place all of the pieces on a pan lined with tinfoil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Then turn on the broiler, and broil for about 5 minutes, just until crispy. You can leave the door open while you broil to keep an eye on it if need be.